at 24 Nov 2017
- FRAM is a non-volatile memory used to perform read and write operation similar to RAM and provides fast writes at full interface speed.
- FRAM does not have any write delays and data is instantly nonvolatile.
- FRAM's advantages:
- Lower power usage
- Faster write performance
- Greater maximum read/write endurance (about 1010 to 1014 cycles).
This tutorial demonstrates how to interface FM25CL64B with Toradex module & Viola Carrier Board V1.2 A.
Image of Fram:
- Download demo code from here.
- Build and deploy the application.
- Navigate to My Device > Program Files > Fram_demo and run the application Fram_demo.exe.