The following table contains known issues, scheduled bug fixes, and feature improvements for the Torizon OTA project. The tickets are split into two major states:
- Submitted (open): new features and bug fixes for Torizon OTA versions that have not yet been released. They may be scheduled for a specific release version; not planned; or in our backlog. All of them have one of the following states:
- Known Issue: a bug or unexpected behavior that has been reported and pending a fix. Once fixed, the status will transition to Fixed.
- Feature Request: a new feature that may be added to a future release. Once released, the status will transition to New Feature.
- Released (closed): new features and bug fixes for BSP versions that have already been released. All of them have one of the following states:
- Fixed: a bug that has been fixed and released.
- New Feature: something that didn't exist before and was added to a news release.
Any schedules are not guaranteed but reflect the current planning. The planning could be shifted due to priority changes.
Issues that are scheduled for a specific version will be integrated into the mentioned version of the BSP.
We will update this table continuously in order to always provide the latest state of our development plan.